J and I went to the doctor yesterday! So happy to have the pregnancy confirmed, and the due date IS July 28th! I'm 5 weeks and 5 days along :)
Everything seems normal so far. The doctor was really cool. He's an older guy, and very down to earth. said I basically can do everything I normally do. I can even have sushi! :) J was happy to hear that.
And my first ultrasound is scheduled for December 21st! I cannot WAIT to see the wee Eaglet. J is already scheduled to work that morning, but he's going to talk to his boss and see if he can come in later. I hope he can see baby with me! On the way home from the doctor's office yesterday, J said to me "I wish we could fast forward til the baby comes. I'm ready for them to be here." It was the cutest thing ever!! I hope he's as excited as I am about baby, and that he knows what he's getting himself into :P
YAY EAGLET DUE DATE! =)
ReplyDelete