Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Everyone Knows!

My impatient butt couldn't wait any longer to tell the rest of the people in my life.
I told my boss last week. After banging his head on the wall, he said he was happy for us. :) And that he was glad I told him so soon so he can make sure I take it easy and he doesn't give me tasks that I don't need to be doing. YAY!! So now everyone at work knows, and it's such a good feeling!

The husband got me a Kindle Fire for Christmas! He isn't so good at surprises, and especially not waiting, so I got it on Monday :P So now I can get my baby books and have them all at the same place! I can't WAIT for Christmas to get here :)
Mostly because my first ultrasound is the 21st :) :) Something inside of me is just terrified it's twins. So I'm crossing my fingers it's not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment