Elijah is now 4 months old! It's definitely flying by...I remember when I still had 4 months to go in my pregnancy and it feels like it took FOREVER for him to finally get here.
He is the most perfect baby in the whole solar system (I may be a
tad biased...) and I really enjoy watching him discover new things every day in the world around him!
We had his 4 month check-up today. His stats: 16lbs 8oz (75th percentile), 26.18 inches (90th percentile), and his head is 44.2cm (98th percentile!!). The doctor (who is an ECU grad and I LOVE) said he's doing super great, and she was very impressed with him! He found his feet recently, and she said this doesn't usually happen until 6 months. She also said she could tell he was getting some "stranger anxiety" with her in the room, which also usually doesn't happen until 6 months. I'm super proud! But nervous about this new anxiety thing...I don't want it to be hard leaving him when I have to go to work! Luckily we have been VERY blessed, and he is usually watched by me, his daddy, my sister or my in-laws. Hopefully, since these people have been around him his whole life, he won't get this stranger anxiety with them. The only time I've ever left him with strangers is at church, and the one time they said he did great!
I can't believe how much he's doing now. He's a LOT more interesting than he was a couple months ago (I know this is a "duh" moment, but it still blows my mind how fast things can change!). He's practically sitting up on his own now, he follows mommy and daddy around the room, he talks ALL the time (his new thing is squealing--we love it!), and he has such a good time with himself just talking and playing (with his hands, feet, or toys). He cracks us up! He's ALWAYS smiling and laughing now. Daddy can get him to laugh more than I can, but I
love that they have that they can share. :)
I won't bore you with any more talking. On to the pictures!
 |
| my favorite picture!! |
 |
| LOVE this picture of J and little man! |
 |
| First Thanksgiving!! |
 |
| Super cute in his Cookie Monster hat! |
 |
| his crying face is SO cute! |
 |
| too perfect for words!! |
 |
| LOVE that smile :) :) |
 |
| gangsta :P |
 |
| being silly |
 |
| he's gotten SO good at tummy time! |
 |
| His new toy from one of my mom friends. He LOVES it! (and it is currently occupying his attention) |
 |
| so handsome!! |
 |
| at the doctor's today :) |
 |
| silly boy! |
 |
| om nom nom! |
 |
| love this one! "double fisting" :) |
Love all the photos!
ReplyDelete