Life has been good! We're all moved in (though there's still a lot of unpacking to do!), and (most of) the house looks great! There are still a few improvements we're doing to the house, but the landlord said we can do pretty much anything we want to update the house, and we can just take it out of our rent. It's nice having someone so flexible and easygoing to rent from! I'll put up pictures later (once everything's set up and cleaned!), but our bedroom and living room have a beautiful view of the water! All of our new bedroom furniture is set up, our black out curtains are A-MAZ-ING, and the living room is all set up. We have some worker guys over today fixing the guest bathroom and baby's ceiling (water damage). Hopefully once the ceiling is done in Elijah's room I can start setting stuff up! I can't WAIT to get the crib put together so I can just stare at it. :) The landlord did tear up all of the floor and put down laminate hardwood floors in the entire house. It looks great, but I feel like I have to sweep everyday, and every room needs an area rug. But it's fun being able to do all this home improvement stuff!
Baby is doing fabulous. J finally felt Elijah kick the other night! I've been watching my belly jump all week, and it's the coolest thing ever! I still forget I'm pregnant a lot of times, but my inability to move around easily quickly reminds me. :) We had a doctor appt 2 weeks ago where they made me drink the Glucola and then drew blood to test for gestational diabetes. Luckily I passed! I couldn't imagine having diabetes during pregnancy...I am a sugar-aholic!!! J got to go to that appt, and then we scheduled the rest of our appts so that he'll be able to come, too. :) He hasn't been able to come to most of them because of work (and they're only 10 mins or so), but I'm excited that he'll be able to come from now on! These are the most important appointments...I have my next one next Wednesday, and then every other wednesday after that! AHHHHHHHH.
Since I've missed a buncha weeks, here are a few pictures!
25 Weeks
26 Weeks
(my shirt was REALLY tight on my belly; I think that's why it looks smaller!)
28 Weeks
And our new backyard!!
How big is baby?: The size of a Chinese cabbage (no idea what that is...), or 14.8 inches and 2.25 lbs. He's getting so big!!!
Stretch marks?: you shut your mouth
Maternity clothes?: Oh yes.
Sleep: Still pretty decent. These black out curtains are amaaaaazing for sleep. :)
Best moment this week: J getting to feel baby kick :) Although now he keeps trying to "kick" the baby with his hand, in order to get the baby to kick back. Only worked once, out of the 20 or so times he tried, and he moved his hand before he could feel Elijah kick back. My husband is so silly!
Movement: all day, every day :) I'm not feeling the kicks get stronger, but they're staying consistently frequent, so I think he's okay!
Food cravings: Everything. I have started getting heartburn, but Tums makes it go right away, thank goodness.
Gender: still my little man!
Labor Signs: Not yet! Like I said, I'm sure he's gonna be stubborn like his parents.
Belly Button in or out?: Still hasn't popped, but I look for it (with a mirror, of course!) every morning!
What I miss: Being able to do stuff!! Mostly lifting. I hate needing help for everything! Also, coffee. I can have a cup a day when I want to, but some days I want MORE!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery set up! And my shower is scheduled for the 19th! I'm also suuuper stoked about getting maternity pictures done :) We haven't set a date yet, but my brother's long-time friend is a photographer and is giving us an excellent deal. I love pictures!! And my belly :P
Oh, I can't wait to see your maternity photos!
ReplyDelete