You get to meet your mom and dad soon! You were too comfortable inside mommy's tummy, so daddy and I came to the hospital at midnight last night to start "evicting" you. We're just too excited to kiss your sweet face! Nothing exciting has happened yet. When we first got here, they took some blood (OUCH!), the night nurse tried to put in an "IV Lock", but failed the first time (OWWW), and left the 2nd one in, but when the morning nurse saw it she noticed that it wasn't in right and would have leaked the IV fluids all over the place, so they had to undo that one and poke me AGAIN. But this one seems to be working, and they're just pumping me with fluids for now to make sure I'm plenty hydrated. They won't let me eat anything (sadface), so I just get to sip on apple juice (til they take that away from me...). I did get to take some ambien after the cervadil was put in, so I got about 6-7 hours of sleep and am feeling pretty good right now. This bed is SO uncomfortable on my back and bottom. And I can't really get up and walk around because of all the stuff I'm hooked up to. But the monitors all say how perfect and happy you are, and all the nurses are surprised at how much moving you do! Makes me a little nervous about when you get to walking...! But I'm sure you'll be a blast. :)
I can't stop praying that you'll come out healthy. I have no reason to believe you aren't healthy, because I've had a very healthy pregnancy, but your mama worries a LOT, about EVERYTHING. Get used to that. :)
These next couple of days are going to be full of so many unknowns... most of all, though, I pray that in the end you ARE healthy, and that you are happy with me and daddy as your parents. We have no idea what we're going to do with a little man around the house, but I promise we will do everything we can to make sure you have the best life available! Just be patient with us. I'm sure there will be fits of screaming (from all three of us), but know that we love you unconditionally, and we'll always be by your side. :)
So excited to see him!!!
ReplyDeletePraying you have a smooth delivery, and you get to kiss that healthy boy soon.
xoxo