Here is our stroller and car seat! When I first found out I was pregnant, I did a TON of research on the right/best/safest/budget-friendly car seat and stroller out there. I came across the Britax line, and fell in love! The stroller has 14 different configurations! You can snap the car seat right in it, or use the seat. Baby can face forward, or backward, and recline or not recline. :) We also got a free 2nd seat when we ordered the stroller! It snaps on underneath the main seat, so when we have Baby #2, we can still use this stroller! It's super sturdy, too. Feels like the "Bentley" of strollers! Can't wait to get little man in here and go for walks :)
Here is my 40 week picture. EVERYONE (but my doctor) told me I wouldn't make it to 40 weeks. And here I am, in all my beautiful glory.
How big is baby?: As big as a baby. Or a pumpkin maybe? Probably over 8lbs by now, and at least 20 inches.
Stretch marks?: Still ridiculous. I should win an award. And they're ITCHY now. ugh.
Maternity clothes?: I try not to wear clothes most days. Nothing fits, nothing is comfortable, everything makes me itchy.
Sleep: Sleep sucked last night. Can't get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Sunday was a pretty awesome day. :) J and I went to church, then went and visited with his family, and came home and hung out together. :) He's such a goober, and I can't wait to see how much Elijah loves his goofiness!
Movement: Not as many quick kicks, just rolling around in there.
Food cravings: Watermelon! And ice cream.
Gender: Still my little man, as far as I know.
Labor Signs: Still contractions. They've been getting worse, but nothing consistently unbearable yet. :( And despite being very overdue, those are the only signs I've had.
Belly Button in or out?: It has popped, but only the top half. It feels so weird!
What I miss: Not having backaches. And bodyaches.
What I am looking forward to: Baby coming out. And being off of work for a while. And for my belly to stop itching!!!!
Come on out, little Elijah, we're all dying to meet you!
ReplyDelete