Just a record of my ramblings throughout this ever-changing part of my life!
Friday, July 6, 2012
37 Weeks = Full Term!
How big is baby?: As big as a "swiss chard". no comprende. Or around 19.25 inches and 6.3 lbs.
Stretch marks?: Still ridiculous. I should win an award.
Maternity clothes?: Barely. Not much fits over this bellehhh nowadays.
Sleep: Sleep still SUCKS. Been worse lately. My calves feel super tight, and my whole legs are just super restless. Doesn't help that J works 6p-6a now. At least it's just for another week...
Best moment this week: Every moment with J :) He makes me laugh...we don't see too much of each other because of our schedules, so the times we do see each other are very special!
Movement: Still lots! He has found my ribs and loves to cozy up into them. I always push his feet/hands out of them, which makes me giggle.
Food cravings: Today it's been grape kool-aid. The last week it's been Somen noodles.
Gender: Still my little man, as far as I know.
Labor Signs: Been having contractions the last week or so. SUPER uncomfortable. Nothing too too painful, and I don't really know how to time them, but hopefully they're doing something down there.
Belly Button in or out?: Half and Half. It's about even with my belly now.
What I miss: Not having restless legs and back pains!!!! And being able to sleep easily. And I miss people not doing a double-take whenever they see me because of how large my bellehh is.
What I am looking forward to: BABY. Can I please meet you soon, little man? I'm also very much looking forward to my amazon orders coming in the next week :) My sister ordered us the carseat I've been dreaming of since I first became pregnant and did a ton of research! :)
Pic from last week:
Pic from this week (excuse the zero makeup):
Comparison Pic (looks like baby may have dropped a little?):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment