Friday, March 30, 2012

23 Weeks! :)

122 Days left! :) I can't believe how fast this is going now...I'm getting SO anxious! in 4 short months, I should have a mini-J in my arms :D It's gonna be very weird not going to work every day while I'm on maternity leave...but I will be taking as short of a leave as possible! My job is demanding, but I love it! And I love the money I make. haha. I won't be getting paid maternity leave because I haven't been full-time for very long, so we're praying that I have an easy delivery and can get back out there ASAP.

Speaking of work: I have been SO BUSY. It's literally kicking my butt. I have like 30 people to get trained in a short amount of time, and working with everyone's schedules is close to impossible. I'm not sure how Candy ever did it! OH YEAH--she had wayyyyyy more experience than me! haha. I'm still keeping my head above water, which is good, I just feel like I am always at work, and even when I'm not at work, I think about work. It comes with the job, though. This week I've had to come in on my days off to do training, and I don't recall getting very many days off last week, either. But it is what it is! And it'll be over soon. :) We've been short one other full-time manager, and I'm hoping my boss hires one sooner, rather than later. He knows we need it! It'd help me out a ton...

This week I have been ridiculously sick :( I started getting a sore throat Monday night, and by Tuesday when I was at work, I was a wreck. I was hot all over, but felt like I was freezing...my whole body hurt, and all I could think to do was drink more water, but my throat hurt too bad for that! I called my OB on Wednesday, and they said do NOT come in, because they didn't want me infecting everyone else. :( So I toughed it out with some tylenol... my fever is gone, and I think my sore throat is slowly getting better. Now I just have a terrible cough and headache! It sucks because I can't cough, or else my head hurts. It's a lose-lose situation. Meh. I'm hoping I feel better by tomorrow night, because I have to work from like 3pm-3am! I'm sleeping just thinking about that...

Since I skipped my 22 week picture, here are both:
 22 Weeks ^
And this one ^ was taken Wednesday! 
Both of my bosses have commented on how big my belly is, and no one believes I'm only having one baby! haha :) Makes me a little nervous about how gigantic I'm going to be come July, but I love it! I LOVE being noticed for my belly, and I love strangers asking about little Elijah :) Makes my day! I think I'm gonna miss my belly once it's gone...this has been the only time in my life where I haven't had to "suck in" for pictures!! :P

How big is baby?: The size of a pomegranate! About 10.5 inches, and 12-20 ounces :) It's hard to think that something that large is in my belly!
Stretch marks?: you shut your mouth
Maternity clothes?: Oh yes.
Sleep: Still pretty decent. I get up maybe once in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I do wake up between 7-8 every day though! 
Best moment this week: Still the kicks :) Every time I feel them I get all giddy :) :) He's getting stronger and stronger, so hopefully daddy will be able to feel him soon!
Movement: all day, every day :) this booger doesn't sleep!
Food cravings: Nothing really this week. I love chocolate milkshakes. And Elijah loves them, too! I only got them because my throat hurt. Really, that's the ONLY reason.
Gender: my little man!
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out?: I've really noticed this past week or two that it's shallowing out! It's funny to me :)
What I miss: Not being sick!!! I am SUCH a baby when I get sick. And I can't BE a baby when I'm trying to GROW one!
What I am looking forward to: moving!! 3 weeks! :) And J gets off work at 6 tonight, so we're going down to NC to see my brothers in the school musical! They both have solos this year, and I can't wait!!! :D I LOVE seeing them on the same stage I used to be on :) I hope little man gets my talent, too...that's about all I'd want him to have from me. haha.


1 comment:

  1. Your belly is so stinkin cute!!! Gah! I'm so jealous!
    People STILL look at me funny and I know exactly what they are thinking... "Is she pregnant or just fat??"
    I'm ready to have that BIG belly when people can ask about my baby, but I don't know if I'll ever get there! Already 31 weeks!!! EEekkk!!

    ReplyDelete